Monday, June 27, 2011

Mexican Dinner Party

On Saturday, I went to a dinner party with my boss and his wife.  At first I was thinking it would be a formal affair, but I came to find out that the theme was Mexican.  We arrived, and a few people had on ponchos and painted on mustaches.  There was tequila, corona, margaritas, tacos, chicken fajitas, guacamole, etc.  Pretty much everything you needed to have a good time.  After dinner, people brought out their instruments, and we had a sing-a-long.  It was a really interesting night; a lot of fun.  This is a picture of my boss at the party.  Let me just say, he knows how to work hard, but he knows how to party harder!

Sunday was pretty slow.  It rained, and it was cold.  Today at work I worked on drawing some files in AutoCAD.  Its not very fun, but at least I have something to do to pass time.  Tomorrow, I am going to the job site to listen to a meeting about the bill of materials.  Should be interesting, and I don't have to be in the office tomorrow.  Tonight, Jorge and I rode our bikes into town.  We went to a place called the Waterfront.  It was like an outdoor mall area.  We walked around and then tried some pizza at a place called Mario's.  People at work told us how good it was, and they were right. Very lekker!

No comments:

Post a Comment